Finding a Good Fit PLC~ PME 810 My e-Journal - Entry #2

Finding a Good Fit PLC

Yesterday I explored a variety of online PLC platforms to determine which might be of interest to me and connected to my context of practice. Through my search, I came across three PLC networks. The first PLC network of interest came from my Facebook account and is called, Higher Ed Learning Collective and in my LinkedIn account I noticed three additional PLC networks. 

Today I received permission to join the Higher Ed Learning Collective and managed to draft my first post. The three PLC networks I requested access to via LinkedIn are: 21st Century Education, Teacher Training and Education, and Love for Learning: Motivation, Positive Psychology, Education, School Psychology. 

I will share more about my post to Higher Ed Learning ongoing...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PME 801 - My Growth So Far...

PME 811 Blog e-Journal: UDL as Innovation Towards Indigenous Education: Entry #5