Connecting to Professional Learning Communities (e-Journal & PLC interactions)~ PME 810 My e-Journal Foundations and Principals in my Context of Practice - Entry #1

Connecting to Professional Learning Communities (e-Journal & PLC interactions)

The purpose of this module is to select a professional learning community that relates to my context of practice. We are to identify the professional contributions we hope to make in that professional space, and to indicate how these spaces can contribute to our own professional growth, and how they can serve as a place to provide leadership.

I will try to collect information and insights from the members of my identified PLC related to the theoretical foundations in this course including, conceptions of curriculum, philosophical foundations, curricular designs, planning, instruction and assessment.

This blog will be the place where I journal about my comments, responses or in places where I have initiated discussion.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PME 801 - My Growth So Far...

PME 811 Blog e-Journal: UDL as Innovation Towards Indigenous Education: Entry #5